Saturday, March 3, 2012

What do you think of my diet plan please, do you think it's good to lose weight?

yestreday i had whole bran fat free creals with skimmed milk and some fruits as breakfast, subway sandewich as lunch and some fruits as snack and green tea and walked for half hour and jogged for 20 minutes and did some exercises for another hour

today i had green tea and red tea, vegies soup and subway sandewich for dinner and walked only for half hour and did some other exercises for 10 minutes bcoz i have exam and dont have more time

is it good enough? Bcoz i feel i ate too much and feel i will gain weight not lose weight coz the whole last week my diet was only eating fat free creals, fruits, and green tea. So what do u think is better this week diet or last week creal diet?

Thank uWhat do you think of my diet plan please, do you think it's good to lose weight?
honestly, u can almost eat whatever u want to as long as its in small portions, if ur trying to lose weight, depending on ur weight and height try to stick with around 1300-1400 calories a day but in small portions 5 times a day with fruits and veggies or protien as a small sncak in between, and u really dont have to do that much exercise, u can see just as great results with doing around 30-40 minutes of cardio one day then 30 minutes of strength training the next day, and too keep it from getting boring go swimming or rollerblading, surfing, biking, anything u want.
Sounds ok, I'm concerned about all the subway though(granted its the healthiest fast food) They say a six pack is made in the kitchen not the gym( also true for losing weight in general). If I were you I would get some cook books and research dieting so you can really understand what you eat. You may think something like veggie soup is healthy, but did you make it? so how do you know whats in it? Would you be able to tell me off hand if it's low in sodium? or saturated fat? It's hard work but you really have to look at the whole picture to know if something is actually healthy.What do you think of my diet plan please, do you think it's good to lose weight?
its good!
I wouldn't worry too much about what you're eating. I would worry about working out. That'll speed up your metabolism to the best of my knowledge thus getting rid of those fats in food... I think. Well anyway... I don't know how much walking helps. Instead of jogging for 20, jog for 30 and don't walk. The higher your heart rate, the better. So jog. and remember to workout for at least 30 minutes non stop. if you're just doing 10 minutes, it won't be good.

I work out a lot, so whenever I want mcdonals, I know thats like 1500 calories and I can probably consume another 1000 before its too much so I don't worry too much about it, as long as I like my food. if you stress over your diet, it might make it work against you haha. stress makes people gain weight right? well idk...

but just worry about working out. thats my suggestion.
eat more in the morning... that way ur body can use that energy thought the day. dont starve yourself.... ur body will go into starvation mode.... and it will take every thing u eat and Store it... this will cause u to gain weight.. and at subway get the 6 inch sub.... have u try ed special k? its not only Delicious but it will help.. its better then that bran stuff... and in ut tea dont add Sugar or milk.. drink lots of water too. i think u need to eat more then just that... u r starving ur self... food is ur friend... use it correctly and u will see great results... this seems like a crash diet to me.. ooo.. and make sure u taking Vitiminss too.. u dont wanna becomevitaminndeficientt.
your diet needs to include protein, carbs, fruits, veggies %26amp; fats (small amounts). i would also recommend taking a multi vitamin pack. your current diet is 100% better for your body that last weeks. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment