Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Really bad stomach pain.?

I get this sometimes in the morning.. it hurts really bad but usually goes away after or before I start eating.. I have a feeling it might because during my sleep I get hungry or something. Yesterday I barely ate,I ate half a cheeseburger in the afternoon and a cheese crossiant/coke/chips/ and a little bit of soup during the night. Now I woke up today at around 6am and since then my stomachs been hurting really bad..

The only way it won't hurt is if I'm sitting down but as soon as I stand up and my stomach stretches out.. I get an intense unbearable pain again.. so I ate a subways breakfast to try and see if the pain went away, but nothing. I had to throw up a few hours later and there goes the food. Now its 12pm here. I took some advil pills and drank a shake. The pain has subsided but barely. I got work in 2 hours and since its Sunday, its a must that I show up. The thing is I can't stand up cuz if I do in a matter of seconds ill get that nasty pain again. Once I stand up, if I sit back down.. the pain will continue for maybe a minute till it begins to subside.

Any help on this? What could be wrong with my stomach cuz there pains have been going on for quite a while but never as bad as today.Really bad stomach pain.?
It's probably just stomach flu, stick with only bread and biscuits and water, until pain goes away and than start with noodles and move into your regular diet slowly. You'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment