Saturday, March 3, 2012

What are your plans today on this wonderful sunday short servery (1-6) easy?

1.what are your plans today?Nothing i dont feel good

2.how old are you?17

3.What did you eat for breakfast.9:45 am.foot lops cereal

4.do you have kids.no

5.what are you going to eat for lunch,dinner?lunch i might eat chilly cheese fries,or subway pizza or a subway sandwhich

6.how may kids do you have and how old are they and what are you doing to day with themWhat are your plans today on this wonderful sunday short servery (1-6) easy?
1.what are your plans today? Help my 6 year old son plant a garden

2.how old are you? 48

3.What did you eat for breakfast. We shared cereal

4.do you have kids. yes

5.what are you going to eat for lunch,dinner? We will probably cook on the grill, burgers perhaps

6.how may kids do you have and how old are they and what are you doing to day with them

I have 2 kids, boy 6 and girl 11. My daughter and my wife are painting each other's faces and my son and I are gardening, playing video games and having a cookout for everyone.
1. Right now, I'm spending time with my kids, grading some papers, and then tonight I'll go to church, dinner with a friend %26amp; the watching the Jaguars game.

2. 25

3. I dont eat breakfast, but I had a coffee

4. yes

5. Lunch, probably just have a sandwich or salad. I'll make mac and cheese for the kids. Dinner: I'm going out to Olive Garden with a friend. I'm dropping my kids off at my ex husband's house for dinner

6. 2 kids, both 2. Their taking a nap, but I'll probably take them to the park and then to their dadsWhat are your plans today on this wonderful sunday short servery (1-6) easy?
1.what are your plans today?

I was at work all day :(

2.how old are you?

20

3.What did you eat for breakfast?

I skipped breakfast

4.do you have kids?

Pregnant with number 1

5.what are you going to eat for lunch,dinner?

I had a salad

6.how may kids do you have and how old are they and what are you doing to day with them?

One on the way, obviously went to work with me
1. Not much. I was on night duty last night, so tiredness and morning sickness is a bad combination.

2. 35

3. Nothing. I'm not a breakfast person.

4. Yes, 4 and one on the way.

5. My hubby made me a spanish omlette for lunch, with a toasted bagel, and a mug of earl grey tea. i've become addicted to it.. Dinner was a roast. Chicken, yorkshire puddings (mother in laws recipe) and roast potatoes.

6. Almost 18 month old twin boys, 7 and a half month old twin boy and girl, and i'm 4w. 4d with fortunately, just the one! I had a restful day. My hubby made lunch, looked after the kids, whilst i had a nap, then i woke up, and the kids went down for a nap. I sat out in the garden with the laptop and watched my hubby do the gardening. Then the kids woke up, and we had a little playtime together before dinner. Now we're about to put the youngest two to bed, then prepare to get the boys ready for bed.
1. No plans today, other than picking up outside and doing some laundry.



2. I'm 25



3. Nothing really. I made the kids some eggs and then ate their leftovers...lol. My son is napping now and my daughter and I have been munching on some grapes.



4. Yes, I have 2 kids. 3yr old and a 13 month old



5. Lunch, probably some more grapes, mac %26amp; cheese (the good kind) and some type of veggie. Dinner is BBQ chicken in the crock-pot, mashed potatoes, and some garlic bread.



6. Already answered most of that....my daughter is making bats out of construction paper as we speak.
1) Nothing too exciting. It's nice outside, so pretty much just spend time with my sons and relax.

2) 29

3) Pancakes

4) Yes.

5) I had some of the macaroni that I fed my kids. For dinner we're having roast pork.

6) I have two sons. They are 5 and 3. Also expecting boy/girl twins. Today, just going to play on the swing set outside with them and maybe go for a walk.
1- just went to the store to buy bread... who knew 4 kids could finish a loaf in one meal...



2- 29



3- nothing... kids had crackers and jell-o



4- my own tribe's worth of kids



5- they have PB sandwiches... i had coffee... like, my 4th today..



6- 4... 8, 6, 4, 2ish... letting them play outside in the leaves all day...
1. Work on art work, go to the store later

2. 21

3. I had oatmeal

4. yes, 1

5. Lunch I had a turkey sanwhich and dinner is porkchops and mac and cheese

6. I have 1 son he's 12 months old and him and his dad are watching the football game.
1, We went to church this morning, now I have to start doing laundry and dishes

2.29

3. blueberry waffle and some yougurt

4.yes

5, we had pizza for lunch, for dinner I'm making chicken and rice

6. 3. 3 y ,4y and 7y old
1) Reading, Knitting

2) 29

3) Nothing

4) No

5) Lunch I had one slice of leftover pizza and one slice of leftover garlic bread from last night. For dinner I don't know yet.

6) No kids sadly so nothing to do with them.
1)Nothing I've been at home all day today.

2)20.

3)Nothing I skipped breakfast this morning. I rarely do.

4)No but I plan on when I get married in a couple of years.

5)My dad made my favorite homemade meatball grinders.

6)No kids.
  • grimaldis
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment