Saturday, March 3, 2012

What do you think about my diet ? Do you wish you ate what I did?

Breakfast

Bowl of grit with some butter and salt

Orange



Lunch

Subway sandwich

6inch , wheat bread with lettuce , tomatoes , pickles, onions , pepper jack cheese , spicy mustard and mamoas

Grape fruit

Dinner

Fried Shrimp

Green beans

Homemade french fries.

chopped the potatoes up and fried them in the grease. suppper yummuyWhat do you think about my diet ? Do you wish you ate what I did?
Did you fry the shrimp in Olive oil? If so that's Ok.. if you cover the chopped up fries in olive oil and bake them on 400 for 25 min.. you will have better for you fries.. TRY IT
Actually, you don't have to diet per se to lose weight, the one diet that definitely delivered for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a small number of free trials in stock, it has been reported in Fox News and CNN. I worked off 20 pounds, it definitely does produce success!What do you think about my diet ? Do you wish you ate what I did?
If I wished I ate what you did, I'd just eat it. Do you think eating like a pig and having a heart attack as a result is something to envy? I don't think so lol.
your diet isn't much of a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment