Saturday, March 3, 2012

How many calories did I consume today?

I'm 5'7", about 109lb.



Breakfast: Subway 6" Turkey breast and ham sub, no cheese - 266 cals

Hartleys no sugar jelly - 7 cals



(Round up to 300).



Lunch: Weight Watchers Chilli and Wedges - 228 cals

Tesco Italian Salad Lettuces - around 20 cals for the bag



(Round up to 300)



Dinner: We worked overtime so boss got us a takeaway indian curry. I had:

Prawn Vindaloo and portion of Pilau Rice. No idea of calories.



So, with 600 for breakfast and lunch, how many do you guess my dinner was, and therefore the total?



Thanks a lot!How many calories did I consume today?
No more than 800 - 1400 total.You are fine!How many calories did I consume today?
You have eaten 5000 calories!!!!!!! Ahahahahahah but you have eaten ALOT!!! Where do you work, who is your boss???

No comments:

Post a Comment