Saturday, February 11, 2012

Does Subway have good breakfast sandwiches?

A local Subway just recently started carrying breakfast sandwiches. Are they any good? And are they low-cal/low-fat like the subs?Does Subway have good breakfast sandwiches?
I think the sandwiches are really good. The cinnamon rolls are to die for! Give them a try. Unfortunately the eggs are not low-fat. You can do a 6", footlong or wrap. They have sausage and egg, bacon and egg, ham and egg or steak and egg.
Uh..yeah they do. Try the foot longs. I think they are still $5....

Report Abuse

Does Subway have good breakfast sandwiches?
I love subs so I think every thing is good there
They have the best biscuit sandwiches for breakfast. I'm only sorry that my local Subway stopped serving breakfast. They cooked your eggs to order right in front of you.
In my Opinion, i think that they are disgusting! Once, i tried one with sausage and cheese and egg on a croiassant, and it was completely dried up!

No comments:

Post a Comment