Tuesday, February 14, 2012

POLL: Should I get Subway or McDonalds for breakfast?

I'm really gonna base it on what you guys choose.



Either a 6 inch Subway Sub or McGriddle?



DO NOT BASE healthiness. Today is my pig out day. HEHE.POLL: Should I get Subway or McDonalds for breakfast?
subway.....
McDonald's, the bagel breakfast sandwich's are great, as well as the McGriddle.POLL: Should I get Subway or McDonalds for breakfast?
mcdonalds
McGriddle
McDonalds :)
McGriddle (:
I think you should choose McGriddle, because I think subway is a bit pricey
SUBWAY :D
SUBWAY
Subway because their food is edible.
McGriddles beyotch!
McDeez ;p
Sub
MCDONALDS.

subway is too healthy for pig out days :)
McDonalds, I felt like their breakfast when I was walking home tonight from work.
If I wanted grease I'd lick a dripping pan or go to Maccas. Subway for mine cos it's nicer.
subway is the sh*t
Ugh... Neither.
neither go to ballsack brandon's
McDonalds for sure.. I love their bagels :) Yummay

Not sure if they have them where you are, but in the UK we do :)
  • sailboats for sale
  • nashville restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment