Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you find that when you go to Subway, you always have to ask for more carrots or lettuce or whatever?

Whenever I go to subway they always skimp on carrots or cucumber or lettuce or whatever. I constantly have to say more pls . Its so annoying. Anyone else feel this? whats with that?



Btw what the hell is with those premade eggs they sell for breakfast? Once upon a time they actually used real eggs!Do you find that when you go to Subway, you always have to ask for more carrots or lettuce or whatever?
I asked for a breakfast roll, and they had ran out of tourists ?



What the hell do they think I eat !



Nessie TLNM
They always give me too much lettuce. Wish they gave more meat I feel like I'm just eating bread. That's why I don't go there at all anymoreDo you find that when you go to Subway, you always have to ask for more carrots or lettuce or whatever?
Forget the dressing they need to stop being so stingy with the meat.
You forgot pickles
yes try wegmans sub they put alot more on it and also for a better deal
Yes, but I understand. If they put too much the first time, people would really complain.
  • ruth chris
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment