Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What foods should i eat?

I am going on a diet, i go to school so i can't really eat 5-6 meals a day. I intend on eating cereal for breakfast (what's the healthiest?) and at least once a week im having a salad and subway for dinner. I need an idea of what else to get to cook for dinner thats easy to make and not messy, like a chicken or fish wrap or something like that. so i need 3 dinner idea's, healthiest cereal, and healthy foods i can snack on.What foods should i eat?
First of all, cereal is NOT your best option for breakfast. I know it is cheap and quick but all you are eating is carbs! I don't care if you chose "healthier" brands, they are all broken down into sugar. I suggest eating a small amount of protein at breakfast with 1oz of nuts. This is going to help even out your blood sugar levels and keep you satisfied longer. I know it sounds weird but once you start eating meat (3oz) or 2 eggs for breakfast you will notice a world of difference, I know I did. As for dinner, all you have to do is have a lean meat (chicken, turkey, bison, beef or wild salmon) and vegetables (green ones are best). Avoid sugar, soda, alcohol and crappy carbs (white potatoes, cookies, cake, crackers, granola bars, pastries, donuts, waffles, pancakes, etc) and you will be fine.
special K is a good cereal for those purposes.

salads are good

try fruit, whole grains/bread,

nothing that comes in a package.

go to a local farmers market and pick up fresh veggies/etc.

:)What foods should i eat?
Pomegranate Seeds are a great snack and really nice.

They are only 50 calories in Tesco, but i'm in England, not sure where you up but get some pomegranate- lovely :D xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment