Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can you help me improve my stamina building regimen?

I am going to increase on my daily 1 hour walks. I want to incoorporate weight lifting, running, and swimming. I'm also going to drink mom's vegetable juice, oatmeal for breakfast, subway tuna sandwich for lunch with water with chips, and a chicken salad for dinner. Do you recommend low sugar protein drinks? nuts? I am a borderline type 2 diabetic and get weak. I really want to have energy to study and concentrate for long periods of time and want to be fit and not be such an embarrasment on the basketball court (I get winded very easily). Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I also have a small pot belly that I want to get rid of.Can you help me improve my stamina building regimen?
http://myhealthbuystore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment