Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I put on mass?

What should I do to gain weight for rugby? . Im 6'2" 188lbs, bench 165, squat 215, and clean 140. What can I do to smack on the muscle mass? A friend of mine who's on my rugby team used to play on the football team. And he said that he eats wheaties for breakfast, subway for lunch, and whatever his mom makes for dinner. Ive been drinking about 2 whey protein shakes per day and Ive been gettin thinner, not neccasarilly bigger. What can I do to get football size? My concern is that I have some body fat on me and I dont want to get more fat, I want to chunk on muscle. What can i do? and im not doing black powder or any other nitro crapHow do I put on mass?
EAT MORE FOOD AND KEEP TRAINING THOSE COMPOUND LIFTS. I WOULD DEADLIFT INSTEAD OF CLEAN BECAUSE IT'S LIKELY YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT, IT'S A VERY DIFFICULT MOVEMENT TO MASTER, WHEREAS DEADLIFTS ARE SIMPLE BUT WORK THE SAME MUSCLES. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY EAT MORE FOOD, ESPECIALLY PROTEIN.How do I put on mass?
Continue to work out.. Push yourself on max out days and then slowly keep adding weight once you start being able to do a good amount of reps at your current max. Muscle milk does help a bit as do other protein products. I used creatine for a short time and packed another 10 lbs onto my 215 playing weight but it threw off my motions I was used to so I dropped back down to 215. Im 6'1 and played at 215 at fullback and linebacker, as well as safety my senior year. My guess is your not an offensive or defensive lineman so you would probably want to get to around 215 yourself if not a smudge over. Totally depends on your position and how well you adapt to the new weight.. As I said when I packed on another 10 it slowed me a smidge and threw off my hip transition, therefor running angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment